|Apartment Type||30.11.2019 – 06.01.2020 (*)||06.01.2020 – 04.04.2020 (*)|
18.04.2020 – 13.06.2020 (*)
17.10.2020 – 19.12.2020
|04.04.2020 – 18.04.2020 (*)|
13.06.2020 – 17.10.2020
19.12.2020 – 08.01.2021
|Sudblick||€ 108||€ 102||€ 110|
|Suite||€ 115||€ 107||€ 117|
|Panorama||€ 160||€ 147||€ 162|
|Westside||€ 113||€ 104||€ 115|
* Rate incl. MeranCard Rates General Information
- During a stay anytime between 19 Oktober 2019 and 30 June 2020, every visitor will receive the so-called MeranCard (at no additional cost) which will give you the following benefits at either reduced prices or free of charge:
- Use of public transport in the whole of South Tyrol
- Use of all cable cars in South Tyrol, which includes cable cars to Voran, Molten, Jenesien, Meransen and Ritten. The MeranCard is not valid for travel on privately run cable cars.
- Free entry to 80 museums in South Tyrol
- A reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a booking deposit of €200
- Payment can be made in cash or by direct bank transfer. We do NOT accept credit cards.
- Upon arrival a key will be handed over to you in exchange for a refundable guarantee deposit of €100
- With this price list all previously publish price lists become void. Italian law applies and jurisdiction is 39100 Bozen; registered property is in 39017 Schenna.
Bank: Raiffeisenkasse Passeier
Address: Raiffeisenplatz 1, I-39015 St. Leonhard i. P.
Beneficiary: Residence Fiegl, Rothtalerweg 1, I-39017 Schenna
IBAN: IT 34N 08998 58810 000300221821
In the event of cancellation, payment of rent is due, as per the following schedule:
- If cancelled 8 or more weeks before arrival: NIL
- If cancelled within 8-2 weeks before arrival: 60% of rent will become due
- If cancelled within 2 weeks before arrival: 89% of rent will become due
- In case of early departure the full amount for the booked period will become due (according to Italian law).
We advise you to take out travel insurance to cover fees for late arrival, early departure or cancellation of your holiday due to illness or other reasons.